Carried out by our highly skilled and factory trained technicians, this Service Plan is all about maintaining and prolonging the life and value of your vehicle. It includes:
- Replacing the engine oil and oil filter.
- Checking the condition and tension of drive belts.
- Completing a full safety check including checking and correcting if required, the vehicles lighting system, the vehicles fluid levels and the vehicles cooling system and coolant levels.
- Checking the condition and performance of the vehicles suspension and steering components, brakes and exhaust system.
- Checking and reporting on any visual fluid leaks; checking, reporting and if required, adjusting pressures on all tyres and finally adding Blitz to windscreen washer fluid and topping up as required.
- Finally we will report on any items that require further attention, we'll complete the service book details as required, reset the service indicator (if applicable) and then road test the vehicle.
We also have a ‘Priority Service Plan' available. This is carried out by two highly skilled technicians working on your vehicle at the same time. This reduces the time you need allow for vehicle servicing and time off the road. It also allows just enough time to enjoy a great coffee from our café lounge. Please enquire if this is something you may require.