Maserati At Home Competition
Promoter: European Automotive Imports Pty Ltd trading as Maserati Australia & New Zealand
Period: Starts 7:00pm NZEST on Monday, 23/08/2021, finishes11.59pm NZEST on Friday 17/09/2021
No entries accepted after this time and date.
Verification Requirements: To be eligible to take part in this Competition you must:
- Be a New Zealand resident
- Be an Owner of a Maserati vehicle
1. Visit the Facebook and Instagram page :
Submit an image of your Maserati parked at home via your personal Facebook or Instagram profile using the Hashtag #MaseratiAtHome and tagging the Maserati NZ profile.
2. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Judging Details:17/09/2021, 10:00am NZEST
Location – 2A Hill Road
Lidcombe NSW 2141, Australia
Judging Criteria: This is a game of skill, so each entry will be judged on its creativity and ingenuity. Based on these criteria the Promoter will determine the most interesting entries.
Prize Details: 1 x Genuine Maserati indoor/outdoor Car Cover ($1000 value)
Entry Restrictions: All entrants must satisfy the Verification Requirements listed above.
Additionally, the directors, managers, employees, officers, agents and contractors of the Promoter or any authorised Maserati dealer, and their immediate families (i.e. spouse, partner, parent, grandparent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent)) are ineligible to enter.
Winner Notification: The winner will be notified in writing by email on Monday 20/09/2021 following judges’ selection.
Prize claim date: Prize will be posted out to winner when available
Terms and Conditions: The Terms and Conditions Schedule set out below applies to this Promotion.
Personal Information: By entering into this Promotion, entrants have agreement to the Promoter's use of their personal information as stipulated by clause 15 of the Terms & Conditions Schedule set out below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS SCHEDULE
- These terms and conditions and the Promotion Outline form the Conditions of Entry for this Promotion, and set out all of the information you need to know regarding this Promotion. Capitalised terms have the meaning given in the Promotion Outline, unless otherwise stated. If there’s any inconsistency between these terms and the Promotion Outline, then what’s in the Promotion Outline is correct. By submitting your entry, you agree that these Conditions of Entry apply to your
- The promoter is European Automotive Imports Pty Ltd trading as Maserati Australia & New Zealand ABN: 79 115 107 189 of 2A Hill Road, Lidcombe NSW 2141, Australia (‘Promoter’, ‘we’, ‘us’).
- Any updates to these Conditions of Entry will be available within the competition post on our Facebook and Instagram page @Maseratinz
- The eligibility requirements for this Promotion are set out in the Entry Restrictions.
- To enter, you must follow the Entry
- We will not accept entries which are incomplete, illegible, or which are generated by computers or other automated
- We reserve the right to disqualify your entry in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry, failure to meet any content guidelines set out in the Entry Procedure, or if (in our reasonable opinion), you tamper or interfere with an entry mechanism in any
- If the Promotion cannot run for reasons beyond our control (for example, infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures), we reserve the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion. If that happens, we’ll at our discretion select a winner from eligible entries received at the
- All decisions made by us regarding any aspect of the Promotion are final, and no correspondence will be entered
- You must take full responsibility for the content of your entry and for ensuring that your entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. When we talk about “entry content”, we mean any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that you submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with your entry into the
- Entries must be your original work. We reserve the right to verify, or to require you to verify, that your entry is your original work. If an entry cannot be verified to our satisfaction, that entry will be deemed
- Your entry must not include:
- any image or voice of any other person, unless you have that person’s permission. If your entry includes this content, you confirm that you have consent from the relevant person;
- any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent, objectionable or inappropriate (which includes any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
- any content which infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright and trade marks) of another person. If you’re not sure whether you have the right to include particular content (for example, recorded music), don’t include it. By including any such content in your entry, you confirm you have the permission of the owner to do so and that this permission allows us to use the entry in accordance with these Conditions of
- We may, in our absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of your
- By submitting an entry to the Promotion, you agree to assign all rights in your entry to us and consent to us using your entry in any manner we wish (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without compensation. By submitting an entry, you consent to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe your moral rights in the We may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. We may also allow third parties to do these things.
- The prize(s) are set out in the Prize Details and are subject to restrictions specified in the Prize Restrictions/Exclusions (if any). Prize values are accurate as at the commencement date of the Promotion. Any variation after that date is beyond our control. All costs, fees, charges or expenses in any way associated with the prize(s), which are not specified herein, are the responsibility of the
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason a prize is not available, we will substitute it for another prize of equal or higher value (in our discretion).
- This Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner. Each eligible entry will be judged by us based on, amongst other things, the Judging Criteria. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will be posted using the address information provided, unless the winner provides an alternative address at the time they are notified as being the winner. If prizes are not suitable for posting, we will determine the best delivery method. The winner should allow up to four weeks for delivery. We accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected mail, or any damage to prizes caused in
- If (having made reasonable efforts) we cannot contact a prize winner, or if any prize is not accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date, that prize winner’s entry will be deemed invalid, and we reserve the right to distribute unclaimed prizes to the next best
- If you are the winner, you are responsible for your use of the prize, including complying with all relevant laws and any applicable terms and conditions of
- On submission, entries become the property of the Promoter. We may, in our absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of your entry. By submitting an entry to the Promotion, you agree to assign all rights in the entry to us and consent to us using the entry in any manner we wish (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without compensation. By submitting your entry, you consent to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe your moral rights in the We may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. We may also allow third parties to do these things.
- If requested by us, the winner must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of If you are the winner, you consent to us using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us.
- We accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. We have no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accept no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We are not liable for any consequences of user error including any costs
- You acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Promotion or the prize(s) and that participation in the Promotion or the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting the prize, you accept that risk for yourself and for your companion(s) (if applicable).
- You will be responsible for any tax liability associated with a
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes or this We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for use of a prize which results in:
- loss that was not reasonably foreseeable;
- loss that was not caused by the our breach of these Conditions of Entry or by our negligence;
- business losses (such as lost data, lost profits or business interruptions) or loss suffered by non-consumers;
- losses caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control (such as faults in third party equipment); and
- any loss caused, or contributed to, by an entrant’s breach of these Conditions of Entry or an entrant’s
- These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of New Zealand.